Thanks for stopping by but I've merged my blog and homepage into one super duper website. You can find it here: www.TylerJorgenson.com

Monday, February 02, 2009

Disappointed

I just read this article on Michael Phelps. I am truly disappointed. We need great role models today and they are getting harder to find.

In a public apology Phelps said:
I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again
I wonder how his endorsements will weather this little storm.

5 comments:

aubri said...

Oh man, I hadn't even heard about that. That seriously bums me out for some reason.

Jeanie Doll said...

This hurt my heart because I love Phelps and I loved cheering for him this summer. I imagine day to day life may be a bit boring when you've won a grip of gold medals. There has to be something more fulfilling he can do with his time. I'm hoping he pulls through this.

Anonymous said...

It makes you really think about how much of an effect the choices we make affect so many people.

J. Mark Bangerter said...

Completely misconstrued. If you look closely you will notice that he is blowing glass and making a fine vase to give to his mother. Right? No? Okay.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I heard Kellogs backed out as an endorsement!! Very poor choice on his part! Bummer.