How about an ice cold... Frozen Yogurt?
I can just hear them now:
Rough and tough Man #1 - "Man, I'm getting tired from all this jack hammering."
Rough and tough Man #2 - "I feel ya, I could really use a nice cold one."
Rough and tough Man #1 - "Me too, an original sweet tart with strawberries and gummy bears would sure hit the spot."
I love that thanks to my iphone I always have a camera on me to capture memorable moments such as this.
The paradox of insular language
-
We often develop slang or codewords to keep the others from understanding
what we’re saying. Here’s an example (thanks BK) of the lengths that some
are goi...
2 years ago



4 comments:
Good take on it
I love it!!! And I think you have their conversation spot on.
LOL That is real!
I'm sure if they knew that chocolate weapons were available they would want those instead.
Post a Comment