This blog has moved to www.TylerJorgenson.com
Compare these two videos:1.2.
And all this time I thought we were tough for chasing the Giraffe.
Hey, I know that guy, in the second video. He didn't really "save" the deer. He was just feeling like venison for dinner and it was the only one around. Didn't want the cheetah to take away his meal.
The second video gets played her much while you wait at the bnk standing in the queue. Its a good one.
1st of all really cool videos.2nd, Wes will be there to keep you company. I am ditching him and going off with my mama! Come down and get to know him a little better suckas' :)
He must have been drinking powerthirst.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, I know that guy, in the second video. He didn't really "save" the deer. He was just feeling like venison for dinner and it was the only one around. Didn't want the cheetah to take away his meal.
The second video gets played her much while you wait at the bnk standing in the queue. Its a good one.
1st of all really cool videos.
2nd, Wes will be there to keep you company. I am ditching him and going off with my mama! Come down and get to know him a little better suckas' :)
He must have been drinking powerthirst.
Post a Comment