This morning as I was getting ready to go to work I remembered that I was low on fuel in my new Mercedes. Luckily, we had some in the pantry. What? Don't you keep you automotive fuel in your pantry?

Since I just got the car last week I haven't had a chance to line up oil suppliers, so I may actually have to buy diesel... but not for long. The Black Beauty gets dropped off at the mechanic tomorrow to have a check up and by the time she's back I plan on having the whole system sorted out. A friend of mine is donating a couple of 55 gal barrels but I'll need a pump and some 5 micron filters (let me know if you have any of those gathering dust).
None can resist her beauty.


4 comments:
I don't know why, but that picture with "none can resist her beauty" seriously cracked me up! It reminds me of the lame-o stuff you and Rey would always say when you hung out at our house. Like that one time you threw the screw at me and said, "hey Aubri, screw you!" So stupid...yet so funny!
Hey I just wanted to say "You're Welcome" for adding so much 'excitement' to the girls night! ;) Did Tanya tell you that us girls all need to go shopping together now? She needs to call me so we can set it up! :)
He is going back to work for his old company, doing the industrial refrigeration/welding thing. Also he is gonna do loans on the side.
i Dig the car dude! Pimp!
Post a Comment