When I was on WIPEOUT I made a couple of political comments. Apparently, they've leaked out quite a bit and it's created quite a buzz. I first heard about some online forums that were talking about the forward thinking ideas I shared and their positive impact, but then I heard about some serious talk. Anyways, a friend forwarded me this video and I was stunned.
The paradox of insular language
-
We often develop slang or codewords to keep the others from understanding
what we’re saying. Here’s an example (thanks BK) of the lengths that some
are goi...
2 years ago



5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Should We start knocking doors!??! :)
ROFL while it TOTALLY would not surprise me with YOU, I kept saying, "hmmm, that looks like a very good photoshop!"
But, really, how cool to have an old lady tattoo your name on her back! BWAHAHAHAHA
YOU GOT MY VOTE!
That's hilarious! :)
Too dang funny! But I would DEFINITELY vote for you!
Post a Comment